Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Roof Walk and Zip Line to open 5 November 2020
Adding to the already exciting 10th anniversary year at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, the lastest thrilling attractions will join the new Family Zone and Hypercars Exhibition which opened earlier this year, keeping the new and inspiring Ferrari-themed adventures coming for fans.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Roof Walk
This new experience will allow guests to scale the signature Ferrari World Abu Dhabi red roof and take in spectacular vista views of Yas Island.
- This is an adventurous 90-minute experience
- Minimum height of 1.2 metres to a maximum height of 2 metres
- Maximum weight 140kg
- Minimum 8-years-old to maximum 65-years-old (under 16’s must have an accompanying adult)
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Zip Line
For a more adrenaline-fueled experience, zip line from the heart of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi through the Flying Aces roller coaster loop. For those seeking to embark on an adventure with family and friends, the dual racing challenge onboard the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Zip Line is not to be missed.
- This is a 30-minute experience
- Minimum height of 1.6 metres to a maximum height of 1.9 metres
- Minimum weight of 55kg to a maximum weight of 115kg
- No age limit but under 16’s must have parental permission
“We’re delighted to launch the new Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Roof Walk and Zip Line experiences at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi in line with the 10th-anniversary celebrations. These experiences complement the thrilling mix of activities that guests can enjoy when they visit the theme park. As we hit our phenomenal 10-year milestone we have evolved so much at the Park, but one thing that hasn’t changed is our promise to continuously elevate our world-class guest experience. We can’t wait for our guests to experience it all and create unforgettable memories at the Ferrari-inspired Park.”Bianca Sammut, General Manager at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and Acting Head of Yas Theme Parks
Tickets for Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
The two new experiences are in addition to normal park entry.
- Roof Walk Experience (90 minutes) 125 AED
- Zip Line Experience (30 Minutes) 95 AED
- Combo Experience (2 hours) 175 AED
- Normal park entry tickets for a single day are 295 AED
- Free entry for children aged 3 and under, older children all one ticket price
- Indian Nationals can enjoy a Diwali special rate of 95 AED from 12 to 14 November 2020
- UAE Residents can enjoy a 10th anniversary special – tickets for just 155 AED from now until 5 December 2020
- Comes a group of 4 and only pay for 3!
* From now until 31 December 2020 enjoy an annual pass for just 310 AED *
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi opening hours
Since re-opening post-COVID, the following operating hours apply to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
- 16 – 24 October (half-term break in Abu Dhabi): 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- 25 October until 31 December: 12:00 pm to 8:00pm
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is closed on Sundays and Mondays
You will find Ferrari World on Yas Island, attached to Yas Mall. Please note until further advised the daily shuttle services running from Dubai have been suspended.
Enhance health and safety at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi has been awarded the “Go Safe” certification by the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi). The program aims to enforce global standards for safety and cleanliness across all tourism and retail establishments in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Guests should presently expect:
- Limited park capacity (advance booking essential to avoid disappointment)
- Thermal screening cameras
- Safety distance markers at all rides and outlets
- Modified ride capacity and dining/shopping experiences.
Before you go… Important things to consider planning a trip to Abu Dhabi
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Abu Dhabi, a handy guide on what to pack as well as top tips for first-timers on the dos and don’ts, laws, and customs in the UAE.
- Check the most up-to-date COVID entry rules for Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!
- Discover the best places to stay in Abu Dhabi, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Abu Dhabi Travel Planner