It’s hard not to get caught up in the excitement and colour of Holi celebrations, regardless of your religion! With such a large Hindu population in Abu Dhabi, there’s no surprise that the occasion is marked in the capital.
Holi in 2023 will fall on 8 March; however, being midweek, you’ll find Holi events happening across the city over the weekend before and after, too.
Festivals for Holi in Abu Dhabi 2023
You can look forward to these fun and two major fun festive events in early March 2023:
Colour Beach Party Abu Dhabi
When: Saturday, 4th of March 2023, 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
Abu Dhabi’s biggest beach party for Holi will be taking place in an all-day event at Raha Beach Hotel.
Featuring top DJs’ including B-Shek, Dad, Tamanna, ATul, Dylan, and Martin you’ll be rocking to beats for 12 hours straight, and of course, plenty of organic colors are going to be involved!
Guests must be 18+. 100 AED for silver tickets (singles) and 150 AED for couples
When: Saturday 4th of March 2023, 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
A wonderful colorful family event at Abu Dhabi City Golf Club, it’s free entry for those under 10 and a full day of colourful celebrations awaits.
Rang Barse will be featuring DJ Praveen Nair, alongside DJ’s Chirag, Hani, Gautham, and Jugal. Additionally, there will be live dhol music and licensed food and beverage stalls to enjoy your festive celebrations in the sun.
Early-bird tickets are 35 AED silver/ 65 AED Gold when bought online.
There are plenty more ways to enjoy the festivities of Holi with these colourful dining deals in Abu Dhabi. Look out for:
- Indigo Restaurant at Beach Rotana will be offering up a special menu for lunch (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm) and dinner (6:30 pm to 12:00 am) on 8 March
- Namak at Dusit Thani is offering a 4-course set menu on 8 March from 175AED per person from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm on 8 March.
Before you go… Important things to consider planning a trip to Abu Dhabi
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Abu Dhabi, a handy guide on what to pack as well as top tips for first-timers on the dos and don’ts, laws, and customs in the UAE.
- Check the most up-to-date COVID entry rules for Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!
- Discover the best places to stay in Abu Dhabi, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Abu Dhabi Travel Planner