Welcome news for Abu Dhabi residents and visitors alike looking to cool off in the summer heat.
After an extensive period of closure due to COVID-19 safety measures, Yas Waterworld – home to over 40 rides, slides and water-based attractions – will be welcoming guests again from Tuesday, 4 August 2020.
What to expect at Yas Waterworld Post-Covid
To ensure a safe and enjoyable water adventure for all, the following measures will be put in place at the World’s Leading Emirati themed water park:
- Mandatory online booking for all guests including Annual Passholders to ensure that the limited capacity of 30% is adhered to.
- Thermal screening cameras.
- Safe distance markers at all rides and outlets.
- Contactless payments.
- Modified ride capacity as well as modified dining and shopping experiences.
- Extensive cleaning and sanitization at regular intervals throughout the day.
- Guests are required to wear face masks at all time at the Park except when in contact with water. A suitable mask will be provided free of charge on entry to Yas Waterworld for mandatory use.
“We would like to reassure our guests and staff that their health and safety remain our top priority and for this reason, comprehensive precautionary measures will be diligently implemented across Yas Waterworld. We’re excited to be able to deliver a safe and enjoyable waterpark experience to all returning guests this summer.”Leander De Wit, General Manager of Yas Waterworld
All Yas theme parks and attractions, including Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi and CLYMB Abu Dhabi have now re-opened their doors to guests.
Yas Waterworld opening hours
- Open every day from 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Mondays and Thursday are reserved for ladies only.
Learn more about ticket pricing and advance book your tickets at yaswaterworld.com
Currently there are no resident discounts being offered for summer 2020.
Yas Waterworld Annual Passholders
As a token of appreciation to annual passholders, the waterpark will re-open for their exclusive use on Monday, August 3 2020, with advance booking to ensure attendance does not exceed 30%.
Annual passholders for Yas Waterworld will also be extended free access to Ferrari World until 31 August 2020.
All visits must be booked in advance using the Yas Parks Annual Pass Hub
Annual passholders will receive an extension to the validity of their membership for the number of days the park was temporarily closed.