A pop-up event running from 14 April 2022 through until Eid
Looking for a new experience to try this Ramadan in Abu Dhabi?
Yas Bay Waterfront, Abu Dhabi’s vibrant new nightlife destination on Yas Island, will be hosting its first-ever pop-up event in conjunction with The Station. In celebration of Ramadan, guests are invited to this free-to-enter event, including live entertainment and an outdoor market.
What to Expect at Yas Bay Waterfront Nights
- Yas Bay Waterfront will be kitted out in Ramadan-inspired décor, serving magical vibes on every corner of the boardwalk starting at 8:00 PM until late daily!
- An outdoor market showcasing 23 homegrown businesses. Vendors include coveted abaya and caftan boutiques such as ‘Going Places’ ‘Tinka’, ‘Searina’ and ‘Al Karaz Boutique’, unique accessories from ‘Boutique Jewelry’ as well as kids wear brands such as ‘Go Kids’.
- Adding to the ambience of the event, a traditional Oud player will perform Arabic classics every evening from 10:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- Families and friends are encouraged to strike a pose in front of Instagrammable backdrops (don’t forget to use #YBWaterfrontNights when you post!)
Dining at Yas Bay Waterfront Nights
Those looking to enjoy iftar or suhoor won’t be left disappointed. Alongside the stellar lineup of permanent international dining options along Yas Bay Waterfront, this pop-up event will also welcome:
- Burger Kitchen
- Coffee Architecture
- Soo Matcha
- Chai on Wheels
When is Yas Bay Waterfront Nights on?
This inaugural event in 2022 will take place over Ramadan from Thursday, 14 April 2022, nightly from 8:00 PM until late.
We understand it will finish on the last night of Eid celebrations in Abu Dhabi.
Yas Bay Abu Dhabi – How to get there
- There is plenty of undercover parking at Yas Bay for those who want to drive.
- Coming by public transport, you’ll want Route 190 from Al Wadha Station, stopping on Yas Island.
- Residents of Al Raha Beach can enjoy the Yas Water Shuttle, still on its trial period running a circular loop from Al Muneera to Al Bandar, Yas Bay Pier71 and Yas Marina.
- There’s also a taxi rank available at Yas Bay.
Learn more about Ramadan deals and offers, attractions timing and more over here in our guide to Abu Dhabi Ramadan 1443 (2022)
Before you go… Important things to consider planning a trip to Abu Dhabi
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Abu Dhabi, a handy guide on what to pack as well as top tips for first-timers on the dos and don’ts, laws, and customs in the UAE.
- Check the most up-to-date COVID entry rules for Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!
- Discover the best places to stay in Abu Dhabi, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Abu Dhabi Travel Planner