A seasonal pop-up event running at Yas Bay Waterfront from 30 March to April 23, 2023
We are yet to hear if this event will return in 2024 – stay tuned for an update in March
After a brilliant debut event in 2022, the spectacular Yas Bay Waterfront Nights returns for Ramadan 1444.
This is a brilliant way to experience the joy of the occasion of Ramadan in Abu Dhabi, whether you are a Muslim participating in day time fasting or simply want to embrace the culture and spirit of the occasion.
Yas Bay Waterfront is Abu Dhabi’s vibrant new nightlife destination on Yas Island. In celebration of Ramadan, guests are invited to this free-to-enter event, including live entertainment and an outdoor market.
What to Expect at Yas Bay Waterfront Nights
- Yas Bay Waterfront will be kitted out in Ramadan-inspired décor, serving magical vibes on every corner of the boardwalk starting at 8:00 PM until late daily!
- An outdoor market showcasing over 20 homegrown businesses. Look out for fashion items, beauty products, art, and jewellery.
- Adding to the ambience of the event, a traditional Oud player will perform Arabic classics every evening from 10:30 PM to 11:30 PM.
- Families and friends are encouraged to strike a pose in front of Instagrammable backdrops (don’t forget to use #YBWaterfrontNights when you post!)
Dining at Yas Bay Waterfront Nights
Those looking to enjoy iftar or suhoor won’t be left disappointed. Alongside the stellar lineup of permanent international dining options along Yas Bay Waterfront, this pop-up event will include delights such as Luqaimat and krak chai.
We await the full list of pop-up vendors for 2023!
When is Yas Bay Waterfront Nights on?
The 2023 instalment of Yas Bay Waterfront Nights will run from March 30th until April 23, nightly from 8:00 pm to 1:00 am.
Stay tuned for additional Eid celebrations in Abu Dhabi.
Yas Bay Abu Dhabi – How to get there
- There is plenty of parking at Yas Bay for those who want to drive.
- Coming by public transport, you’ll want Route 190 from Al Wadha Station, stopping on Yas Island.
- Residents of Al Raha Beach can enjoy the Yas Water Taxi, operating at present to Yas Bay and Yas Marina from Al Bandar.
- There’s also an Abu Dhabi taxi rank available at Yas Bay.
Learn more about Ramadan deals and offers, attractions timing and more over here in our guide to Abu Dhabi Ramadan 1444 (2024)
Before you go… Important things to consider when planning a trip to Abu Dhabi
- Pop into our essential planning information page; it includes everything you need to know about getting around Abu Dhabi, a handy guide on what to pack and top tips for first-timers on the dos and don’ts, laws, and customs in the UAE.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!
- Discover the best places to stay in Abu Dhabi, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Abu Dhabi Travel Planner