One of the biggest Abu Dhabi sales of the year – 49% off on your next visit to the Yas Island Theme Parks.
How does the Yas Theme Parks National Day 49 Deal work?
- You must purchase a “two-day, two-park” ticket bundle.
- The offer applies for visiting Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, plus EITHER Yas Waterworld or Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi.
- The offer is strictly online only and can be purchased through any of the parks websites directly, links here:
- The offer will run from 26 November to 2 December 2020, valid for redemption up to 25 December 2020.
- The 49% discount means you will only pay 220 AED for each ticket (applicable to all guests over the age of 3; under 3’s go free to the Yas Theme Parks).
Sounds good right? So what’s new this year at the Yas Theme Parks? Let’s take a look at the latest attractions that have opened during 2020, despite a rough year with extended park closures due to the pandemic.
What’s new at Ferrari World in 2020
It’s been a big year for Ferrari World with lots of changes, so if you’ve not visited in a while now is the time to hop back to Yas Island and check it out.
As well as the opening of the new family zone back in February which brought a whole new selection or dies to those under 1.1m, they’ve also opened this month – in line with their 10th-anniversary celebrations – two incredibly new adrenaline attractions with the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Roof Walk and Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Zip Line.
Guests can now scale the theme park’s iconic red roof or hop on board Yas Island’s first zip line to enjoy a rush like no other while they speed through the Flying Aces rollercoaster loop – you can read more about these new attractions here.
What’s new at Yas Waterworld?
Meanwhile, across the road at Yas Waterworld, you can experience the country’s first Underwater VR experience. Guests are taken on an incredible journey through four different worlds whilst submerged in water. Adding to a line up of 45+ rides and attractions, a day out at the park just got bigger and better.
Each of the parks have adopted stringent health and safety measures including social distancing, thermal cameras and compulsory wearing of masks (yes, even at the waterpark) – more about the parks reopening here.