A brand new beachfront has opened for residents and visitors alike to enjoy on stunning Saadiyat Island.
Soul Beach is a new leisure destination at the Mamsha Al Saadiyat community, Abu Dhabi. The pristine and manicured 1km stretch of Saadiyat Beach includes a 400m swimming zone in the Arabian Gulf with 400 parasol-covered sunbeds offering a refreshment service.
The refreshment service is available direct to guests sunbeds, allowing them to order from QR code-driven menus via Whatsapp, then have their refreshments delivered by golf buggy.
In line with Government regulations and international best practices, sunbeds are socially distanced and an enhanced sanitization scheme is administered across the facility throughout the day. The beach is patrolled by lifeguards.
Where is Soul Beach
Adjacent to the Louvre Abu Dhabi and Manarat Al Saadiyat in the Saadiyat Cultural District, Mamsha Al Saadiyat is an exclusive Aldar beachfront development including luxury residential properties and retail outlets.
Soul Beach opening hours and cost
- Soul Beach will be open to the public from Friday, 24 July from 8:00 AM to sunset, 7 days per week.
- Entry will be 50 AED per person on weekdays and 75 AED on weekends, which includes a free sunbed and parasol.
Soul Beach joins a growing number of beach clubs and resorts that have now re-opened in Abu Dhabi following temporary closures for Covid-19. You can learn more about Abu Dhabi’s best beach clubs here, or take a tour around some of the best public beaches in Abu Dhabi.
Before you go… Important things to consider planning a trip to Abu Dhabi
- Pop into our essential planning information page, it includes everything you need to know about getting around Abu Dhabi, a handy guide on what to pack as well as top tips for first-timers on the dos and don’ts, laws, and customs in the UAE.
- Check the most up-to-date COVID entry rules for Abu Dhabi.
- Don’t forget to pack your travel insurance!
- Discover the best places to stay in Abu Dhabi, or bag a bargain on your accommodation here:
Please note we are not a travel agency. This site is a travel blog to help newcomers to the UAE self plan their trip, we cannot book your flights, hotels, visas or connections for you. We may make a small commission if you click on any of our hotel or tour recommendation links.Abu Dhabi Travel Planner