In this Golden Jubilee year of events for the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi Culture (Department of Culture and Tourism Abu Dhabi) have announced the availability of a “Jubilee Cultural Pass” for top attractions and events happening in Abu Dhabi Emirate through until the end of 2021.
What’s included with the Jubilee Cultural Pass
For just 50 AED, holders of the Jubilee Cultural Pass will have access to events and free or discounted attraction entry across the Abu Dhabi emirate, including:
- Qasr Al Hosn
- House of Artisans
- Bait Mohammed bin Khalifa (Al Ain)
- Al Jahili Fort (Al Ain)
- Qasr Al Muwaiji (Al Ain)
- 50% discount on tickets to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
The pass will also give access to discounts at F&B outlets and access to workshops and learning experiences happening throughout the 50th anniversary celebration period. The list is being finalised but we understand this will include:
- The Al Hosn Festival – including The Day in the Palace exhibition, a classic car parade and Scents of Qasr Al Hosn
- Al Ain Traditional Handicrafts Festival
Further rules on the use of the Jubilee Cultural Pass
- Those under 18 will have free entry with a pass holder.
- The passes are available to purchase now and are valid from 13 October 2021 up to 31 December 2021.
- Ticket holders must also have “green status” on their Alhosn App to enter buildings and events, and must adhere to face mask wearing and social distancing.
- Find more information about the pass by calling 600 555 605 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.